Each season, you’ll receive a personally styled Box filled with high quality, preloved items. We carefully combine our expert style experience, global fashion trends, and the answers to your unique style profile to select items that suit your style, gender, and size to refresh your wardrobe.
Each Wardrobe Box contains 5 new items for your closet: 4 items of clothing based on your style profile and 1 seasonal accessory.
Don't love something? We ask you to pay it forward by donating to someone in your community. Then let us know and we will send an additional item in your next Box!
1. Everyday Sparkle - We've learned that if we save our party attire, we may not ever get to wear them! So we love adding pops of sparkle and glam to every day outfits. TRY: Pairing a sequin clutch with jeans to make any day feel festive
2. Pretty Midi - Midi length skirts and dresses are every where from dreamy nap dresses to pleated skirts, even our jeans hemlines have risen midi culotte length! TRY: Wearing a casual top with a midi skirt to feel less formal
3. Pattern Wild - This is not the season for minimalists. We're wearing patterns, on top of patterns, matched with patterns! TRY: Pattern mixing! The trick to find a common color between designs for better coordination
4. Roaring 2020's - Maybe it's the decade, maybe it's just because the style is fabulous! Flapper styles and stunning silks are everywhere. TRY: Layering a silk dress over a white t-shirt with a chunky boot to modernize the look
5. Comfy knits forever - Even though we've been missing our glam, we're not ready to give up the comfort we've lived in for the last year and half. Knitwear is so big for fall it has it's own trends including: sweater vests, apres ski patterns, and all over knit. That's right - scarves, on cardigans, on knit dresses. TRY: Everything! We can't get enough
6. Super Saturated - The color palette this season is RICH. Think heavily pigments royal blues, golden yellows, warm fuchsias, and envious greens. Color blocked or monochromatic, the richer the color the better! TRY: Gorgeous accessories. If you're not used to such vibrant hues accessories are a great way to test which colors you love best
1. Shades of Leather - Everyone has a leather jacket. But this year we're seeing it in new ways like shirts, pants, even trench coats. TRY: Garments with leather accents like a shirt pocket pant stripe to ease your way into the trend
2. Inspector Trench - Trench coats are stylish, versatile, and practical! Trenches make fantastic layering pieces and look just as good with a suit and oxfords as they do with a hoodie and sweatpants. TRY: Finding one in a darker color, maybe navy or black
3. Not Your Grandpa's Knits (or maybe they are!) - Obviously knits are big for Fall but it's how they're being worn that makes them special. Big, bold, patterned pullovers are everywhere and can be dressed up or down. Knit polos make a great autumnal substitution for a traditional button up. Interesting sweater vests evoke 90's coolness. TRY: Layering! Polish the look by layering sweaters over collared shirts or even a turtleneck! Yes, knit on knit. What could be better?
4. The Family Jewels - Jewel tones, that is. Along with the regular deep greens and muted blues of fall, we're seeing shades of eggplant and mustard woven into knits showing up in shirts. TRY: A pop of color - a yellow beanie with an all black look, purple socks peaking out, etc.
5. Seeing Red - In addition to the previously stated colors, red is making a strong showing this season from sweaters to all red suits. Maybe we have The Weeknd to thank for this trend. TRY: A dark red jacket or blazer. You'll be shocked how many colors it goes with
6. Dipped in Caramel - This is more than color, this is a feeling. We're not quite ready to let go of the coziness of working from home. Something about head to toe shades of tans and browns just feels comfy yet sleek. TRY: Varying textures and patterns. Mixing in knits, corduroys, plaids or a herringbone keep the look from being boring (just maybe not all at one time)
Every Wardrobe Box subscription has a social and environmental impact! Your Box will be filled with pre-loved clothing & accessories. Each subscription sends a free Wardrobe Box to help someone get outfitted for work.